e mërkurë, 30 maj 2007

Portugal


Day 0

What still not done

- Catch backpack in the room
- Do sandwiches
- Print things from the pen
- Buy notebook to Guida
- Buy food
- Buy piles to photographic machine

Diary
Day 1

Today was the day/night of the goodbyes to parents, the anxiety is already there and reflects itself in a clinging perspiration. I have already did my backpack, is heavy, but I think I can handle it. I will bring my tent for some emergency. Photocopies asked by parents are taken. I haven't still put the foot in a train but I already feel its sleeping turbulence. My interrail ticket is valid since there is 20 minutes. The adventure began. Braga/Oporto is done. Trofa is pretty! The first wait passed at full blast. They were barely two hours and looked less than 20 minutes. The adventures of today were: the sandwiches, they are really good, and leave the car, it stayed in a safe place, I hope. The train Oporto/Entromcamento should be here in a whistle.
My God time passes quickly. A few moments before we were in Oporto and we are already in the Entromcamento. The journey was past between some beautiful sandwiches, some sandwiches with little kisses, an outside coming stench , a reading of the main characteristics of the country of nuestros hermanos, a game of poker, that if we weren't in a train would be of stripoker and a game of Bisca.
To first night inside a train is arriving and I think it isn't going to be sleeping, soon will see. No one is able to say good-bye to our country with eyes closed. The dawn is going to be in Madrid.
Event: We were amused to take the time, and try to uncover the song through slams in a bottle of water empty (is funny!) when a bold grownup, with a lot absence of sex, begins it shout abuse, it grumble. It should have been for us. We stop a/two seconds, when arises to bright plan of choose the news touch of the cell of my partner... Leave the people amuse itself.

Nuk ka komente: